- What is your fitness goal? Maintain weight at 195, lower body fat, lower cholesterol
- How often do you engage in physical activity? 6 days/week
- What does your healthy diet consist of? High protein, whole wheat/grains, fruit
- What challenges do you face when it comes to getting and staying fit? (work, schedule, bad habits, wardrobe, hair and makeup etc.) My work schedule and two young kids (ages 2 and a new born) make it very difficult to consistently work out. However, I hang a calendar on my wall to track my progress. When you actually see how many days you workout, it adds motivation.
- Hangout Fest is rocking the beach in Gulf Shores, Ala.
- North shore audiences will feel ‘Glad All Over’ at ‘Come Together’ production of Beatles favorites
- Paul McCartney kicks off ‘Out There’ tour in United States
- Republicans get poor grades for current legislative session: James Varney
- Social media can be a bittertweet experience for athletes